Dillinger 4 - 26
FAST ROLLING STUDDED FAT BIKE TIRE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Riding your fatbike on ice just got even better with the redesigned Dillinger tread pattern and tubeless compatibility.
- 240 studs grip ice
- Taller side lugs improve cornering
- Improved center tread for rolling efficiency
- Tubeless ready
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
- 120tpi Studded, 60tpi Studded, 120tpi Custom Studdable
- 26 x 4.0" (559/26" MTN)
- View Tire Geometry Chart
- 120tpi Ultralight or 60tpi
- 240 Concave Aluminum Carbide (120tpi), 240 Steel Carbide (60tpi)
- Tubeless Ready Folding (120tpi and 60tpi)
- RIM COMPATIBILITY
- 64–94mm wide rims
Dillinger 4 - 26 - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.
= Icy Conditions