Dillinger 5 - 27.5
Maximum Float Studded Fat Bike Tire
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
The extra width of the Dillinger 5 provides floatation over loose snow and additional grip while turning, accelerating or braking on ice and packed snow. Available in both studded and non-studded configurations. The studded version comes with 252 concave aluminum carbide studs to provide extra bite and increased durability.
- 252 concave aluminum carbide studs grip ice
- Braced side lugs improve cornering
- Tubeless Ready
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
- 120tpi Studded, 60tpi Studded, 120tpi Custom Studdable
- 27.5 x 4.5
- View Tire Geometry Chart
- 120tpi Ultralight, 60tpi Tanwall
- 252 Concave Aluminum Carbide
- Tubeless Ready Folding
- RIM COMPATABILITY
Dillinger 5 - 27.5 - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.
= Icy Conditions