Hüsker Dü 4.8
MAXIMUM FLOAT FAT BIKE TIRE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
From hardpack groomed trails to soft backcountry pursuits, Hüsker Dü’s 4.8 inch wide casing offers a huge footprint while maintain rolling efficiency for the best balance of speed and float.
- 4.8” casing offers the most float of any 45NRTH tire
- Ideal for loose conditions at low pressure
- Reduced lug count for rolling efficiency on harder packed trails
- Tall shoulder lugs increase cornering traction
- 26 x 4.8" (559/26" MTN)
- View Tire Geometry Chart
- 120tpi Ultralight or 60tpi
- Tubeless ready folding (120tpi and 60tpi)
- RIM COMPATIBILITY
- 65–102mm wide rims
Hüsker Dü 4.8 - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.