Kahva - 29
HIGH-TRACTION STUDDED HIGH-VOLUME COMMUTER TIRE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
From light winter trail riding to commuting, Kahva allows you to carve your way through winter with steel carbide studs as well as single, double and triple siped lugs.
- Siping on center and side lugs allows them to conform to terrain better for increased grip in any riding conditions
- 252 concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions
- Directional lugs provide low rolling resistance while offering excellent braking traction
- Tubeless ready (60tpi)
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
- 29 x 2.25" (622/29" MTN)
- View Tire Geometry Chart
- 33tpi or 60tpi
- 252 Concave Carbide Studs
- Wire Bead or Folding Bead
- RIM COMPATIBILITY
- 21-29mm wide rims
Kahva - 29 - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.
= Icy Conditions