Large Concave Studs
WINTER TRACTION ALUMINUM CARBIDE ICE STUDS
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
45NRTH utilizes a two-piece construction method to create a reliable and high-performing bicycle tire stud with a concave carbide-aluminum design. The open space and edges created by the large concave crown result in twice the surface area for increased traction and grip.
- Concave tip for traction, durability, and longevity
- Aluminum base to save weight
- Compatible with 45NRTH stud insertion tool
- Large stud offers more bite than regular concave stud and less rolling resistance than XL stud
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
- 25, 100 count
Large Concave Studs - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.