Naughtvind Bib Knickers
WINTER CLOTHING CYCLING SYSTEM
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Beat back the chill with next-to-skin comfort and protection Designed for long days in the saddle, this breathable bib features our perfectly balanced blend of polyester and Merino wool that makes comfort, insulation, and moisture wicking high priority. With an overlay that fully protects, this is one bib with the power to resist wind, water, and abrasion. And to top it off, it’s built to reach the very top of your 45NRTH Wolvhammers or Wolfgars, so your feet and legs stay warm without all that boot overcrowding. For extra warmth, layer with 45NRTH Naughtvind Softshell Pants.
- Warm, comfortable bibs for winter riding
- 4/5 length reaches the top of 45NRTH Wolvhammer and Wolfgar boots for full coverage that avoids extra bulk inside the boot
- Poly/merino stretch blend combines the fibers’ best features for ideal insulation, wicking, & fit
- Overlay panels deliver wind, water, & abrasion resistance where it’s most needed
- Wear alone or layer under Naughtvind pants
- We’ve removed the chamois allowing riders to layer with their favorite cycling shorts
- Warm, comfortable bibs for winter riding, 4/5 length reaches the top of 45NRTH boots for full coverage, Poly/Merino stretch blend combines the fibers’ best features for ideal insulation, wicking & fit, overlay panels deliver wind, water & abrasion resistance, without chamois so you can layer with your favorite cycling shorts
Naughtvind Bib Knickers - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.
reaches the top of 45NRTH Wolvhammer and Wolfgar boots for full coverage that avoids extra bulk inside the boot
POLY/MERINO STRETCH BLEND
combines the fibers’ best features for ideal insulation, wicking, & fit
deliver wind, water, & abrasion resistance where it’s most needed