FALL/SPRING, MILD WINTER, COMMUTING
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Designed specifically for cool and wet conditions, Ragnarök provides a high level of water resistance, moisture regulation, and comfort in a performance cycling shoe. Constructed with a BOA closure, waterproof membrane, and rubberized shell that extends above the ankle, Ragnarök delivers unrivaled weather protection in the wettest and muddiest of conditions.
- Hook-and-loop neoprene ankle
- Works with 2-bolt mountain compatible cleats
- Reflective finish for added safety and visibility
- 25ºF+ / -3ºC+ Comfort
- BOA closure with IP1 low power reel
- Reflective upper
- Micro-adjustable BOA closure for perfectly dialed fit, adjustable ankle diameter for snug fit and protection, protective membrane for wind and water resistance, anti-slip outsole. Ragnarok provides a high level of wind and moisture protection, but IS NOT waterproof. For best moisture protection in extremely wet conditions it is necessary to cover the ankle with waterproof rain pants
- Premium reflective microfiber, neoprene ankle, abrasion-resistant Tec Tuff toe and heel
- Real rubber, anti-slip micro-glass filament lugs
- Fiberglass-injected nylon wtih high impact resistance
- Side-mounted BOA IP1 reel and lacing system
- Mens wide 36–50 (no size 49), full sizes only
- Performance last designed for rigorous training and competition positions the foot for optimal energy transfer, with a roomy forefoot that provides comfort on longer rides
- SUGGESTED TEMP RANGE
- 25ºF+ / -3ºC+
Ragnarök Reflective - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.
25ºF+ / -3ºC+ COMFORT
A rubber compound electrostatically aligned with microscopic glass fibers to create abrasive protruding shards, increasing friction on slippery surfaces such as ice, wet wood, wet linoleum, and wet metal found on many stairs and floors.
2-Hole Mtn Sole
This sole is designed to interface with a 2-bolt cleat for a secure ride.
An ultra-thin sheet of microporous material behind our textile shells keeps you dry and warm in the harshest weather conditions. Our waterproof, breathable membranes stop liquid from the outside, but release vapor from the inside for thermal and moisture regulation.
Micro-adjustable BOA closure for perfectly dialed fit.
Premium reflective finish for added safety and visibility.
Low Cut Neoprene Ankle
Secure closure provides warmth and protection from the elements.