Windproof Cycling Cap
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
For long cold days in the saddle, there’s the Stove Pipe windproof cycling cap. The longer cut provides plenty of ear, neck, and forehead coverage. Wool-blend liner material wicks moisture away to keep you warm and dry.
- Wind blocking panels
- Wool-blend lining for moisture wicking
- Long cut protects ears, neck, and forehead
- Integrated eyewear slots
- 3-panel design fits perfectly under helmets
- Wind blocking outer with wool-blend lining to block wind, regulate temperature, and wick moisture
Flat-lock stitching for comfort
Long cut for ear, neck, and forehead coverage
Integrated eyewear slots
- S/M, L/XL
- Wind Blocker; Merino wool-blend
- Three-panel crown for optimal fit with a helmet
Stove Pipe - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.