Skip to main content
Winter Cycling Glove
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
For late fall and early spring riding conditions, Sturmfist 5 protects against cold, wind, and water — all the elements that can make or break an early-season training ride.
- Water and wind resistant shell fabric on back of hand
- Water resistant goat leather on palm
- 100g Polartec Alpha insulation
- Merino wool-blend lining
- Wind and water resistant shell fabric
Gusseted wrist gauntlet fits under jacket cuff
Finger length tailored for cycling fit to maximize insulation performance
Suede nose wipe on thumb
- 100g Polartec® Alpha
- OUTER SHELL
- Wind/Water resistant shell fabric
- SHELL LINING
- Merino wool-blend
- X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large (6,7,8,9,10,11)
- SUGGESTED TEMPERATURE RANGE
- 15°F (-9°C) to 35°F (2°C)
Suggested retailers for "" change
Sturmfist 5 - Buy Online
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.
15º to 35ºF / -9º to 2ºC Comfort
Outer shell is wind and water resistant while maintaining breathability.