Winter Cycling Glove
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
For late fall and early spring riding conditions, Sturmfist 5 protects against cold, wind, and water — all the elements that can make or break an early-season training ride.
- Water and wind resistant shell fabric on back of hand
- Water resistant goat leather on palm
- 100g Polartec Alpha insulation
- Merino wool-blend lining
- Wind and water resistant shell fabric
Gusseted wrist gauntlet fits under jacket cuff
Finger length tailored for cycling fit to maximize insulation performance
Suede nose wipe on thumb
- 100g Polartec® Alpha
- OUTER SHELL
- Wind/Water resistant shell fabric
- SHELL LINING
- Merino wool-blend
- X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large (6,7,8,9,10,11)
- SUGGESTED TEMPERATURE RANGE
- 15°F (-9°C) to 35°F (2°C)
Sturmfist 5 - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.
15º to 35ºF / -9º to 2ºC Comfort
Outer shell is wind and water resistant while maintaining breathability.