ALL-AROUND MIXED CONDITIONS FATBIKE TIRE
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Designed for trail riding in loose snow, Vanhelga brings traction technology to an entirely new level. The latest Vanhelga features an updated tread pattern increasing ramping on the center lugs for better rolling efficiency while spreading out shoulder and side lugs to increase braking traction and provide more confidence in the corners. Dual compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides. Triple-siped shoulder knobs boost traction on ice. The tubeless ready design delivers a super supple ride quality, further enhances grip, and saves weight. In addition to these technological advancements, Vanhelga’s deep and open tread pattern sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy.
- Aggressively siped lugs for enhanced braking, acceleration, and cornering control
- Shovel-design side lugs provide increase braking traction and more stable cornering than the previous Vanhelga tread pattern
- Increased ramping on center lugs increases rolling efficiency.
- 120tpi, 60tpi
- 26 x 4.2” (559/26” MTN)
- View Tire Geometry Chart
- 120tpi Ultralight or 60tpi Tan Wall
- Folding Tubeless Ready (120tpi and 60tpi)
- RIM COMPATIBILITY
- 64-100mm wide rims
- Dual compound rubber (60a in center, 52a on sides)