THE PINNACLE OF WINTER CYCLING FOOTWEAR
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
The most technologically advanced winter cycling boot on the planet, made with NASA-grade insulation materials. Whether you’re heading out on a multi-day expedition or groomed singletrack session, Wølfgar provides comfort down to -25ºF and keeps out the harshest of winter days and nights. Need a cozy companion for brutally cold winter days, Wølfgar is your answer.
- Double boot construction with removable 4mm wool felt liner
- 400g Primaloft shell boot
- Aerogel under the foot and over the toe for unmatched thermal protection
- Carbon midsole and Vibram rubber outsole to reduce conductive heat loss
- Dual-Zone BOA closure to isolate fit settings between ankle and toes
- Coated microfiber with ballistic nylon underlays and ®Techtuff toe outside of a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- full-length carbon fiber to minimize conductive heat loss and maximize pedaling efficiency.
- Real rubber made by Vibram® for 45NRTH, accepts 45NRTH concave studs
- 400g Primaloft behind microfiber upper; 2mm aerogel blanket under the foot and over the toe to thermally block cold cleats and add toe warmth.
- Dual-zone BOA M3 mid-power reel and lacing system to isolate fit settings between ankle and toes.
- XX-wide last with tall toe box for extra insulation on top of the foot
- Mens wide 38 - 50 (no size 49), full sizes only
- SUGGESTED TEMPERATURE RANGE
- -25°F (-31°C) to 10°F (-12°C)
Wølfgar Boa - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.
-25 to 10º F / -31 to -12ºC Comfort
Under the foot and over the toe, we use aerogel, an ultra-thin, compression-resistant and waterproof insulator, to block cold transfer from your pedals and from wind and snow.
2-Hole Mtn Shoe
This sole is designed to interface with a 2-bolt cleat for a secure ride.
Merino Liner Boot
Removable felted wool liner boot insulates while wicking moisture away from the skin. On long trips, carry a spare pair to swap out mid-ride
Carbon Fiber Outsole
Our lightweight carbon fiber outsole provides stiffness and better protects against conductive heat loss under the foot.
BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep winter elements out and warmth in