THE PINNACLE OF WINTER CYCLING FOOTWEAR
The most technologically advanced winter cycling boot on the planet, made with NASA-grade insulation materials. Whether you’re heading out on a multi-day expedition or groomed singletrack session, Wølfgar provides comfort down to -25ºF and keeps out the harshest of winter days and nights. Need a cozy companion for brutally cold winter days, Wølfgar is your answer.
- Double boot construction with removable 4mm wool felt liner
- 400g Primaloft shell boot
- Aerogel under the foot and over the toe for unmatched thermal protection
- Carbon midsole and Vibram rubber outsole to reduce conductive heat loss
- Dual-Zone BOA closure to isolate fit settings between ankle and toes
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.
-25 to 10º F / -31 to -12ºC Comfort
Under the foot and over the toe, we use aerogel, an ultra-thin, compression-resistant and waterproof insulator, to block cold transfer from your pedals and from wind and snow.
2-Hole Mtn Shoe
This sole is designed to interface with a 2-bolt cleat for a secure ride.
Merino Liner Boot
Removable felted wool liner boot insulates while wicking moisture away from the skin. On long trips, carry a spare pair to swap out mid-ride
Carbon Fiber Outsole
Our lightweight carbon fiber outsole provides stiffness and better protects against conductive heat loss under the foot.
BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep winter elements out and warmth in