PREMIUM INSULATED WINTER CYCLING BOOT
This is a carousel with manually-rotating slides. Use left and right arrow buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
Originating from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot, the new and evolved Wölvhammer is lighter, more comfortable, and grippier. The overhauled design features a removable synthetic liner and a three-piece proprietary bottom assembly compatible with flat and clipless pedals. When the cold winter creeps in, Wölvhammer has you covered.
- Removable synthetic liner boot for quick drying
- 3-piece proprietary bottom assembly is lighter, warmer offers more walking traction
- Aerogel insulation blocks cold cleats and allows use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth
- 0 to 25F / -18 to -4C Comfort
- Coated microfiber with ballistic nylon underlays and ®Techtuff toe outside of a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- 3/4 length fiberglass-injected nylon nested inside EVA foam for reduced weight, added comfort and increased traction.
- 45NRTH real rubber outsole with anti-slip microglass rubber lugs, flat pedal and 2-bolt compatible. Comes with removable cleat plate for flat pedal use. A note on flat pedals: we recommend using 45NRTH's winter specific Helva and Heiruspecs pedals, and not aggressive downhill pedals with sharp metal pins.
- 200g Primaloft quilted inside removable liner boot; 2mm aerogel blanket under the foot to thermally block metal cleats
- Single-zone BOA M3 mid-power reel and lacing system
- XX-wide last with tall toe box for extra insulation on top of the foot
- Mens wide 36 - 50 (no size 49), full sizes only
- SUGGESTED TEMP RANGE
- 0 (18 C) to 25 F (-3 C)
Wölvhammer Boa - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.
0º to 25ºF / -18º to -4ºC Comfort
BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep wet winter weather out and warmth in
Aerogel is an ultra-thin, compression-resistant, NASA-grade insulation placed in the foot bed to block cold transfer from the pedals and allows the use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth.
3-piece proprietary bottom unit
3/4 length nylon shank for stiffness at ball of foot; EVA foam midsole for added traction, comfort and warmth; real rubber outsole with microglass lugs for ultimate slip resistance. Removable liner boot for fast-drying and added comfort.