PREMIUM INSULATED WINTER CYCLING BOOT, FATBIKING
The Wolvhammer transcended traditional cycling footwear and originated from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot. The Wolvhammer retains all the functional elements from the original while adding style and simplicity.
- Real rubber outsole with hypergrip
- More room in the toe box for air flow
- Aerogel imbedded into the midsole, allows use of custom insoles without sacrificing warmth
- BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep wet winter weather out and warmth in
- Full-grain leather and ballistic nylon shell provides a durable barrier while the waterproof membrane protects feet from the elements
- Dedicated d-ring on the toe box pairs perfectly with the Bergraven Gaiters for when the snow gets deep
- All leather toe cap for added protection
- 0 to 25F / -18 to -4C COMFORT
- BOA closure with M3 mid-power reel
Sorry, this Locator is only available for North American residents. Please see our Retailers page.
0º to 25ºF / -18º to -4ºC Comfort
BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep wet winter weather out and warmth in
Aerogel is an ultra-thin, compression-resistant and waterproof insulator we've included in the foot bed to block cold transfer from the pedals and allows the use of custom insoles
Proprietary outsole with deep lugs for traction and anti-slip microglass rubber lugs, 2-bolt compatible